Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mother vs. Child.

While lying on the bed, watching tv...
Me:  Hey, Gabby!  You sleep on your bed tonight.
My boy:  No... (in full American accent -- where he got it? Playhouse Disney!)
Me:  Why?!?
My boy:  Why not?!? 
I won.  I transferred him to his bed while he was in deep sleep.


While trying to play with him and make 'harot'...
Me:  Kiss Mommy!  Kiss Mommy!  Kiss Mommy!  Kiss!!!
My boy:  No, no, no.  Not today, Mommy! (still in full American accent)
I won.  I am still stronger so I was able to kiss him.


While having an argument over the food on the dining table...
Me:  Why won't you eat?!?! You are not eating your food so Mommy is very, very sad.
My boy: How about Gabby, Mommy? 
He won.  I served him his favorite Libby's sausage instead.


Summer time... lights out, about to go to sleep, electric fan in max speed...
Me:  Mommy is going to change sleeping clothes.  It's too hot.
My boy:  Aircon?
He won.  I switched the aircon on.

 

1 comment:

  1. Gab is sooo cute!!! Can't wait to hear more Gab stories next week! :)

    ReplyDelete