Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mother vs. Child.

While lying on the bed, watching tv...
Me Hey, Gabby!  You sleep on your bed tonight.
My boyNo... (in full American accent -- where he got it? Playhouse Disney!)
MeWhy?!?
My boy Why not?!? 
I won.  I transferred him to his bed while he was in deep sleep.


While trying to play with him and make 'harot'...
MeKiss Mommy!  Kiss Mommy!  Kiss Mommy!  Kiss!!!
My boyNo, no, no.  Not today, Mommy! (still in full American accent)
I won.  I am still stronger so I was able to kiss him.


While having an argument over the food on the dining table...
MeWhy won't you eat?!?! You are not eating your food so Mommy is very, very sad.
My boy: How about Gabby, Mommy? 
He won.  I served him his favorite Libby's sausage instead.


Summer time... lights out, about to go to sleep, electric fan in max speed...
MeMommy is going to change sleeping clothes.  It's too hot.
My boyAircon?
He won.  I switched the aircon on.

 

1 comment:

  1. Gab is sooo cute!!! Can't wait to hear more Gab stories next week! :)

    ReplyDelete