Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Talented Draw Something Friend.

Once in a while, I join bandwagons.  They would have to be worth my while though... in short, fun and not so time-consuming.


The 'it' App now is Draw Something.


Draw Something allows you to play pictionary-ish games with friends even if you are far away from each other... even if you are in the opposite ends of the world.


My Draw Something friends are normal folks... some have a knack for the arts and this would be evident in the strokes of their drawings, the curves and the lines they draw.  Others are just drawing for the heck of it.


Me... I think this is my best so far.

Quite accurate for 'BARSTOOL', right?


There is an exception.  A not-so-normal Draw Something friend... in fact, the most talented in my list.  JR, my super sporty friend, is super artsy, too.  See his amazing drawings.


HIKING...

CARPET...

Guess...

I get inspired sometimes and try to copy the way he draws.  But, heck, I am just a normal Draw Something addict.  I am happy with my BARSTOOL drawing already.



4 comments:

  1. Haha, thanks, from your super artsy, not-so-normal Draw Something friend! Makes all the time wasted playing this blasted app (which is also very awesome and cool) worthwhile! =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure to pay tribute to the very extraordinary talent! ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow! Very Impressive! As for your barstool, you're definitely more (MUCH MORE!) talented than I am! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! The barstool was a one-off... did not attempt to post my other drawings :p

      Delete