Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Body Shop Tea Tree Mattifying Toner.

I am not at all flawless. In fact, I am flaw-ful. So, since I was a teenager, I have tried all sorts of facial products. The years of trying has actually brought me to where I am now -- uneven skin texture and a very oily face.

I do actually have a hormonal problem which I found out during my twenties... after years of experimenting. And that was the root cause of my imperfect skin.

Now that I am in my 30s, I have made a few adjustments to my lifestyle that have made me a bit more healthy. I should've done that years ago... but it is never too late to start taking care of your health.

As for my skin, I do not try so hard anymore, accepting my fate of having an imperfect, flaw-ful skin. And then I changed work and met new people. An officemate convinced me to have another go to taking care of my skin more. I does not really hurt to take care of a part of your body... only on the pocket!

My first plunge into the beauty world was the Body Shop Tea Tree Mattifying Toner.





I use this every night, after washing my face. Body Shop recommends this to be used both in the morning and at night but I resorted to just to do a thorough cleansing at night.

The product lives up to its promise of lessening the oiliness. I have indeed been less oily especially on my T-zone. It kind of smells like medicine -- but I think that is how Tea Tree smells. After several use, I was able to get used to it.

I think I may have found the right toner for me after years of experimenting.

(Not a paid entry)

No comments:

Post a Comment