Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Commons.

One of the hotshot executives in our bank became a good friend of my team. I personally think that he is fond of the team because for several occasions, he has never failed to invite us in all the treats he has organized.

He invited us one Friday for a lunchout in Commons -- located at the Valero St. in the Manhattan Square Garden building. It is a favorite hangout place of the people from our office. Food is generally Filipino. It is a restaurant during the weekdays but transforms into a bar Fridays and Saturdays (I think).

This is either the Tuna Belly or the Panga.


Sweet and sour dish.


Lechon Kawali... which is divine.


4 comments:

  1. You should consider making this a foodie blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good idea. Pero teka, you know me. I can't remember the weird food names... Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. La, extra yung BB phone ko and my Coach purse! hihihi. ;p

    Onga, you should probably start making a blog about food or a mother's/wife's everyday concerns. That would be interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinds, once I get more time perhaps I can concentrate on organizing my blog... sana matapos na workflow. Hehe :p

    ReplyDelete