Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

September Dinner.

It has been a while since I last saw Allan. We hit it off back in college and have never stopped being friends despite the circumstances.

Allan brought me close to Owen. She was hubby's colleague back in his old job but it was Allan who made my relationship with her as more than an office chika.

Wiwit is Owen's boy. And since I love Owen, I love Wiwit. He was not difficult to like... the couple is adorable actually.

Hubby... of course! Need I say more.

And so this is a group that clicks. And we love each other to pieces.

My dinner organizing skills magically worked during one August afternoon. Everyone agreed for a dinner date early September.

Italianni's was the venue.

Had a blast talking about anything and everything, we practically closed the place.

I have pictures of the food but I honestly could not remember what they were called.

One of our appetizers... I think this is called Brucetta.



Another one of those appetizers.


Main course for the night. The one at the fore is something I know because it's my fave Italianni's dish -- Herb Chicken. YUM.


Then some coffee chuva in Starbucks.

We ended the night at around 2AM. Time indeed flies when you are having fun.

Promises were made about the next session... something that we intend to keep but God knows when it will happen. I indeed hope soon.

Note: I do have some photos of us during that night but I am not really into posting pics of friends and family so please bear with me.

2 comments:

  1. It was really fun to hang out with you again. I hope it doesn't take another year or so for another get together. See you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about Christmas? That's a good reason to see each other. I'll contact you guys soon... I know you have busy Chritmases so please save a day for us. Mwah! :)

    ReplyDelete