Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cuts 4 Tots.

Back when I was so tiny, haircut was free.  Mommy herself cut our hairs.  And she seemed to know what she was doing because our hairs were all straight and even.

With my little boy, I would have cut his hair by myself but I am scared of ruining his hair and him seeing the ruined hair in pictures when he grows up.

Good thing entrepreneurs nowadays come up with all sorts of ideas that they practically have your every need answered... including haircuts for tiny, impatient, and energetic kids.

Meet Cuts 4 Tots.



See my boy having his head shaved while watching his ever favorite Toy Story (All seats come with a free kiddie movie viewing).  In fairness, we never had a problem with him whenever he sits on that car chair. 



They have a play area for waiting kids complete with toys... a little dirty though.



Oh my!  Price increase back in July.  Kiddie haircuts now cost Php295.  Tots are more complicated customers... I do need to re-think about the next haircut.




No comments:

Post a Comment