Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Going back to Conti's.

Conti's has become one of my favorites because of Mango Brava.  Once in a while, we go back there to have dinner.

We did two Fridays ago.  This time sans my favorite dessert.


I had the Grilled Porkchops served with saffron mushroom risotto.  I found it yummy!  Costs Php215.



Hubby had the Crispy Chicken which costs Php195.  It was a little bit in the salty side, according to him.  He raved about the macaroni salad though.



It was a good dinner and we enjoyed the company of the gay groups at the left and right side of our table.  Richard Poon came to eat... and this was a delight not only to me but to the gay folks on our right side.  They were all ready with their mobile phone cameras.  I hope they were able to snap one picture.


The ambiance is still okay.  I just need to comment on the presentation of the dining tables.  No salt and pepper, no decorations.  It was so plain, seems to me we were eating at a fast food chain.


I would definitely go back for the food.  And next time, instead of the so-so Blueberry Cheesecake that we had, I will stick with the Mango Brava.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! If this was on the 19th, I was actually there at Serendra, too! While waiting to eat at Abe, I had coffee first at Starbucks... And I also saw Richard Poon (he was with a lady companion and a kid). Sayang I didn't get to say hello to you and Papa Ron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allan! That was on the 19th. And I did saw his lady companion and the kid. Sayang naman! Ei, is it a go on the 10th? Our Christmas dinner? :)

    ReplyDelete