Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day with the girls.

Two Saturdays ago, I was able to spend practically the whole day with my girlfriends -- does not happen that much nowadays.

We were complete and celebrated the upcoming wedding of Len.

Faye and I were lucky that the venue was High Street. It was always Trinoma and holding another gathering there is getting too old already.

Had lunch -- super late -- at Kirin. Sorry, no pics... I was extremely hungry.

While waiting for the highlight of the day, we spent the afternoon at Starbucks in Fully Booked. I was 'it'. Here was the damage.

2 Java Chip, 2 Green Tea Frappe, One caramel macchiato, Almond Roca Cheesecake (luvs), and another cake.


Standing: Len (the bride), me (covered face) Sitting: Joy, Faye


This time with Che.


The highlight of the day was our Spa treatment. It's Faye's turn to be it this time. We had one of the villas for ourselves. We all had foot massage + head and shoulder massage.

Entrance to the spa


Len and her mobile phone


All done!


PS. Sorry for the covered me... I would like to stay anonymous.

PSS. I am, by the way, nursing a week old stiff neck because of the massage. Lesson learned -- sound off asap to the massage lady if pressure is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment