Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fish Can Be Yummy, Too!

The Lenten season has just started so it's time to bring in fish into the Friday diet.  For a lot of us, this is indeed a sacrifice because let's face it... fish is not as yummy as lechon, bulalo or fried chicken.

One not-so-busy Friday, my officemates decided to have a relaxing lunch in Cookbook Kitchen in Eastwood and I tagged along.

Being new to the restaurant, I depended on the suggestion of Ms. Amie.  She highly recommended the Parmesan Crusted White Fish.

It was YUMMY... perhaps, the yummiest fish recipe ever!

They put the fish (I think it's Dory Fish) in between layers of parmesan cheese (and cream).  Sprinkle herbs on top, perhaps rosemary.  Bake it, then serve with lemon/lime.

Because of the richness, you may reach "umay" during your last 5 chomps so I would suggest that this be shared by two.  I did finish mine without help, however.  One serving costs Php380.

That fish dish was divine, I did not know if that was a valid Friday sacrifice.  Definitely, a take two is going to happen soon... I will bring hubby along.


No comments:

Post a Comment