Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Makes Sense.

My little boy is about to turn 4 soon.  I must agree with what others say that this the funniest stage.  Kids express themselves without care and somehow understand what grown ups tell them.


-----------------------------------------------
I am beginning to teach him how to deal with strangers.  Our very first conversation about it went this way...

Me:  If a grown up you do not know goes near you and gives you candy, what will you say to him/her?
Little boy:  Happy Halloween!!!

-----------------------------------------------
Hubby just arrived from the office and was trying to relax.  Without expecting anything, he threw out a question to the little boy.

Hubby:  If you can change anything in this world, what would that be?
Little Boy:  I am going to change diaper!

-----------------------------------------------
The little boy was in his rowdy mode while I was having a not-so-good day.

Me:  Hey, please behave.  Mommy is not feeling well.
Little Boy:  Wait, Mommy, I will just go down.

I was relieved because that meant some time for myself.  After a few seconds, he entered the bedroom bringing something.

Little Boy:  Here, Mommy, you drink Calpol.  This will make you feel better.  Now, let's play trains.

-----------------------------------------------
One sunny afternoon, we were about to go to the playground.

Little Boy:  Mommy, is it hot outside?
Me:  Yeah, I think so.
Little Boy:  I am going to wear my sunglasses.


No comments:

Post a Comment