Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nice To Be Back.

It has been a while again.  Sorry for being out for almost two months.


A lot of things has happened.  Good and not good.


You see, for the past 2 months, I was pregnant.  I was too sick (and nauseous) to write blogs and I spent a whole lot of time sleeping and lying down.


Then, we learned that the pregnancy was not good enough to last more than 2 months so we had to let it go.  


It was the second time that this has happened.  My very first pregnancy was not good enough, too.  I thought it would be easier this time around but as others would say... "one never recovers from a loss...".


It's a sad post, I know.  But I am not dwelling on the sad part.


I have grown up - that I learned.  And my faith has rescued me.


I realized how much hubby loves me and that I am truly, madly, deeply in love him.


I have a beautiful (and smart) son who showers me with kisses all day.


Another baby will come, I know.  A miracle happened 4 years ago and that will happen again.  For the meantime, I will spend my time loving my life and being grateful for the blessings I have.


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment