Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Repost: Spot The Difference

This is our 6th Valentine's Day together as a married couple.  And the most unforgettable February 14 to date was last 2008.  Here's why...

March 2008
Multiply Blog



1. Colors of the envelope
     Left -- Red
     Right -- White
2. Brightness -- Left picture seems to have a brighter shade.
3. Time the card was given
     Left -- Valentine's Day 2007
     Right -- Valentine's Day 2008

Things hubby and I realized:
1. Hubby is REALLY forgetful.
2. I am also forgetful.   I shed a tear when I read the message of the card this valentine.  I only found out that it was the same as last year's when I went all sentimental and checked out his past cards to me.
3. His thoughts of me remain the same even after a year.
4. One should never buy cards for the same occasion from the same store for two consecutive years.  In our case, it's The Office WareHouse at the Paseo Center.


No comments:

Post a Comment