Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My First Sarah G. Concert.

February is really my month.  Aside from the major life celebrations (which I will write about later), I went to my very first Sarah Geronimo concert.

Because I am a true blue fan, I bought the Patron VIP at Php4,000.

From Iphone loads

Got the tickets way back in December because the nearest area would normally get sold out after a few weeks.  Talk about being excited.


It was a long wait.  Then finally, February 12 came and it was one of the best days of the month for me.


Before entering the coliseum and while waiting for officemate, Liz.

From Digicam Shots

Here is Liz beside the Sunsilk banner, inside Araneta.

From Digicam Shots

At the concert area.  There was a big screen.

From Digicam Shots

Our seats (Row S) were, unfortunately, still far.  It was a little disappointing but we forgot about it during the concert.
 
A shot of the whole stage.  It seemed smaller than how we see it on TV.  I like the big heart!

From Digicam Shots

Concert started an hour late.  Here is a shot of the coliseum around 1 1/2 hours before the show... was filled to brim half an hour later.

From Digicam Shots

(The waiting time would have been a breeze if not for an irate man and his date.  He was throwing out expletives because the show was late, while the date was supporting him in his cause.  They did enjoy the concert and were even dancing at the end of the show.  Weird.)


Sarah, during her opening number while wearing her opening dress.  Lovely!  And the shoes were super nice, too! 

From Digicam Shots

Now, with Martin.

From Digicam Shots

Concert gown no. 2 + the yummy Gerald Andersen.  They are shooting a movie together.

From Digicam Shots

While singing Firework by Katy Perry, with fireworks and all.  This was my favorite number of the night.

From Digicam Shots

Outfit no. 3 while doing a K-pop number.  K for Korean!

From Digicam Shots

Martin, when he went so near our row.

From Digicam Shots

Sarah while singing the hurting inside songs.  Second favorite number was the Almost Over You by Sheena Easton rendition.

From Digicam Shots

After the concert.  Here is the heart I was talking about... isn't it cute?

From Digicam Shots

The Sarah G concert-goers: me, Liz and Nova.

From Digicam Shots

Martin was indeed the Concert King because he was an all-out and damn funny performer.  Sarah sounded so much better than TV and she was just stunning.  It was a heck of a show so I will definitely not miss a Sarah concert in the years to come.



1 comment: