Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Nail Polish.

Found a new addiction recently -- doing my own pedicure.

I am doing Pilates once every week.  Most of my Pilates-mates have their toe nails colored so I kind of felt more insecure about my unpolished nails AND fat toes.

In my crusade to better looking toes, I had to find a good set of nail polish.

I first tried the products of the suking manicurista at my hubby's hometown.  They were either Bobbie or Caress.  Lasted a week without chipping (pwede na!).  The gloss though begins to fade after around 3 days.


Then, I tried Caronia with me doing the pedicure.  Goodness, not even 3 days!  Probably, it was largely due to the applicator (read: me) but still I will not stick with the brand.


And then, Marianne told me about Sally Hansen and The Face Shop products.  They last long and easy to apply.  She added that these two brands will not make your nails yellowish.  Sally was way beyond my budget for a nail polish so I went to The Face Shop.  Got the hot pink polish and tried it on the next day...

After more than a week (approaching two actually), colors were still intact and glossy!!!

From Digicam Shots
From Digicam Shots

I got to change it very soon cause the growing (and uncolored) parts are starting to show.


Bought one more color (a pearly green shade), plus, the nail base coat.  Here they are with my hot pink one.

From Digicam Shots

No more insecure feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment