Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Hey!

Hey, little boy!  You turned 3 this week.

From Digicam Shots
 

I hope you enjoyed your day/week as much as your Dad and I have been enjoying being with you since 2008.

You always say that you are not a baby anymore.  And I agree.  Time flies fast indeed so I haven't been blinking.  To tell you the truth, I secretly hope that you remain a 3 year old for I fear the day that you will love another woman aside from me.

I pray that you keep your God-given goodness until you grow up and that you will be who you want to be.  I hope you make a difference in this world in the path that you will choose.  And I wish that you continue to love me the way you do now.


Love,
Mom

 

2 comments:

  1. Short and sweet. Beautiful letter, Mommy. You should save a hard copy of this also, for Gab to read when he's all grown up.

    I love you--and your family! :) Let's meet up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Ninang Che! Will print this out :)

    Yes, let's meet up soon. Will contact everyone.

    Love you. Mwah! :D

    ReplyDelete