Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Peanut Butter and Lunch?!?

I thought this new restaurant in Paseo Center would be all about sandwiches, cookies and cakes.  There is actually more to it that I never expected.

Meet Peanut Butter Company or PBCo.


Sandwiches, okay fine... But rice meals?




Got me intrigued so I decided to try peanut butter with rice.  I thought that this should be way better than the manga and rice that I feed my little boy whenever he does not want to eat.


And because it was the Lenten Season and a Friday, I ordered Fish and Rice.


It came with Peanut Butter Mayo.  You dip the fish in it before chomping with rice.


Tasted good.  Promise.

Did not taste the mayo.  Peanut butter taste was not too strong either.  T'was sweet but not dessert-like.


So, peanut butter can go with lunch food indeed.


You would have to be really patient, though, because service can really get slow.  Place is new and so is the staff... so let's give them a break for now.


They do sell peanut butter.  Pardon me... it's GOURMET peanut butter.


I would have to try these soon.  I want to start with the Cinnamon Peanut Butter.

2 comments:

  1. did your fish meal taste like kare-kare with the pb sauce?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Ron boy! ;p We should try it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete