Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lovely Weddings.

It is always nice to see two people very much in love... And being part of the day when they vow to spend the rest of their lives together is a privilege that I truly cherish.

In a matter of one month, I attended three weddings of 3 good friends.  The celebrations were all lovely so I was lucky to be part of all of these.

Chrissie's wedding reception was held in Fernbrook.  The theme was Alice in Wonderland so the venue was a perfect fit.

This is just the entrance... I immediately felt I was in Wonderland

Great setup.  Check out the mirror at the back of the couple's table.

Table centerpiece is a masterpiece.  They have carefully thought of the celebration indeed.

I love the wedding gown with a pink ribbon.  Even the groom wore pink. Congratulations, Chrissie and Red!


Marianne's wedding was held in Tagaytay, her dream venue ever since.  Sonya's Garden represented Marianne and Pierre through and through... lovely and cozy.  See the beautiful fusion of the drapes and plants.

Cute chandelier.

Love, love, love the capiz windows beside the mirrors.

I bet the Master DIY bride made the seat number.

Here they are with the single ladies and "boys"... having LOTS of fun.  Marianne's gown was divine.  Congratulations, Marianne and Pierre!


Owen's wedding was simple but super exclusive and super fun.  This time around, my little boy was able to tag along.  Since there were not so much guests, hubby and I were able to spend a good deal of time with the couple... Wiwit was even playing with the little boy. I was not able to take a lot of pictures because my son was obsessed with the iPhone, my batteries were barely charged.  I, however, had a chance to take a shot of the wedding cake made especially for the couple by Bake Happy.  Super nice and super delish!  Congratulations, Owen and Wiwit!


Weddings are indeed one of the best things ever invented.  It is a day not only for the couple but also for family and friends... everyone gathering to bless and celebrate the love of two people.

God bless the three couples.  And I wish them forever happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment