Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

This Must Be The Purpose.

I have changed roles again... for the second time this year.


From my team of 5 years, I jumped to another last January.  Then this October, I transferred again.


I seem to be lost.  But not really.  I just think that my tour of duty is done... I have done what I came for.


My new job... well, my heart first said no.  What I had was very good, why leave?  But my mind said yes.  The tug-of-war went on for weeks until my mind convinced my heart that this is the best thing to do.


I am here now and I am seeing the reason why I was brought here.


I go home early so my little boy is happier.  I have uninterrupted time for myself and my kid for most of the month except maybe 2 / 3 days.  I am able to do house projects to beautify our home.  The longer time in the house takes my mind off work effortlessly.


This week, my little boy and I had a cut and paste activity.

It's Paw Pilot, Special Agent Oso's trusted assistant.

He had it on his wrist the whole night... he slept with it, actually.

I am missing my old team already (and even my older team).  They are a happy set of people.  I am very thankful to have worked with them.

But, perhaps, I need a Mommy job, for now, so I can be with my little boy during the weekdays... while he is growing up.


It's been 3 weeks, more or less.  Things, although new, are not very much different.  I am excited about the learnings and the opportunities on this side.  I have actually learned a lot already... I am not even here for month.  I have made friends already, not as close but they are also a great bunch.  And I am ready for the challenges that will come my way.  Deep in my heart, I know this will also be very good for me... so help me God... again.



1 comment:

  1. We are where we are meant to be, mare. I'm sure you will find happiness there, as you did in your previous posts. Enjoy the lessons and the thrill that this new chapter brings. Miss you! I'll see you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete