Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Steve.

I know that this is supposed to be all about bright and beautiful stuff... which is why even with his death, I thought he still fits very well in this blog.

Two days ago, Steve Jobs died.  And while he never really was someone that consciously idolize, his passing greatly affected me in a personal way.

I am loving the iPhone for more than two years now... 

Iphone case

Targeting an iMac purchase in the next 6 months.









And while I love my pink netbook, I still dream of owning a Macbook Air 11' someday.









These nice gadgets were really just tip of the iceberg.  They represent all that he did -- opened a whole new world for all of us, inspired others and changed lives.  His words were not far behind his work... for they, too, were extraordinary and well thought of.

Come to think of it... he never really died.

Thank you, Mr. Jobs.  You will be missed.










No comments:

Post a Comment