Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Aftermath.

2014 was all about the pregnancy and having AC. It was no surprise that shopping for self was the least thing in my mind.

It is now 2015. Just a little over the half year mark. And I just came to realize that I have busted my shoe shopping budget big time.

Here is the first of the series. Quite expensive Tory Burch so I was thinking back in January that this would be my last shoe purchase for the year.


I was doing great. No purchase since January. Then came the walking shoes which I bought at Aerosoles in May. Something that I said to myself I needed given the amount of walking I was about to do in my business trip to London.


July. Sale season. I have been wanting to purchase another Kenneth Cole as it was the only shoe my feet love dearly. I did not dare getting a pair for the longest time because they cost almost P8,000. But shoes were 50% off this month.


And last but not the least, another damage caused by the July sale season. Reason was to support the British economy through Dune. And oh, I never had any sandals for so long.


I guess things catch up pretty fast. You thought you have lost but no. A shoe shopper by heart will always be a shoe shopper. 

I must point out, though, that I never ever buy shoes that are not on sale - it just does not make sense to buy at full price.

That is it. I am done for this year - let's extend to next year.

Oops. I still need to buy one more for my sister's wedding. Shucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment