Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

'Like' Notes.

I can't believe notes like these have been written by a Grade 2 girl. And I am amazed that the notes were personally given by the Grade 2 girl to a boy classmate.



While I was proud that this was given to my JG, I was scratching my head... confused that kids, actually, LITTLE GIRLS nowadays are capable of professing love or shall I say like to boys they fancy. 

I was trying to remember if I had the same kind of fondness for a boy when I was 7. There were flashbacks where I was being teased to random boys and being so mad about it. But I do not recall having the courage to give a note of sweet nothings to the opposite sex.

Now, JG is talking about having his first girlfriend. Ha! I was speechless for a few seconds.

What a brave little girl. I hope to see her soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment