Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Japan, perhaps.

There is a possibility that our office will send me Japan for project. If things push through, it will be just a short trip and the plan is to accomplish everything we can in two days.

While I am not too excited about the airplane ride (4 hours would seem like forever for me!) I do look forward to seeing Japan.

I have always been intrigued with what I will see in Japan -- both the sights and the people.
Here is a list of the things I would love to do in Tokyo if the big boss says yes to the proposal --
1) Explore the city. They say you can do this best by walking.


2. Ride the train/subway. Another way to get to know a city is by experiencing the public transport system.

3. Stroll at the Ueno Park. Though I don't think this is the best time of the year to see cherry blossoms.

4. Shop (?). Uh-oh, they say the electronics there are way cheap. Plus, it's one of the meccas of the fashion industry.

Let's see if I am meant to see Japan this year.

Pictures from photopassjapan.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment