Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Trying Something New.

Seems to me that my blog is becoming a date/food blog. Forgive me for not having too much variety -- the weeks have become busy and office matters tend to be a little boring for me to post here.

So here goes...

Hubby and I went to the Powerplant Mall awhile ago to try out a new restaurant for change. A walk at the ground floor brought us to Pho24... obviously, a Vietnamese restaurant. Excited to eat here because I just had my soooper favorite spring rolls last June during our vacay (My cousin Joy makes me one lot whenever I visit her in Arizona.) I sure wanted to have another taste of it... though pretty sure that nothing tastes like my cousin's spring rolls.

First order is the Fresh Shrimp Spring Rolls...
Pho24
I was right. Not even close to the Joy D rolls. The sauce was too bland. It does not have noodles plus it has some weird veggies in it.

Next was the Beef Noodle Soup, which has prologue plate of veggies.
Pho24
Pho24
This one is good. Light in the tummy and seems authentic to my taste buds.

Drink for the night was the bottomless fresh dalandan juice which both hubby and I enjoyed.
Pho24

While eating, we figured that the restaurant is something that health conscious people would love. The food we ordered seems like a complete meal with the go, grow, glow food and all. But this is not the Friday treat for me. I will give this one a try again when I am dead serious about my diet plan.

For the meantime... I'd rather go for the really delicioso food on a Friday night. And because of this, I did not go home without a big scoop of Choco Mint ice cream from FIC.
Fic

No comments:

Post a Comment