Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

St. Joseph.

While hubby and I were hearing mass at the Landmark, the priest mentioned that it was though the help of St. Joseph that they were able to get the additional space that a bank was occupying. It was then that we learned that St. Joseph was the patron of real estate or property.

St Joseph

It was as if God's providence was working... we were hoping to have one property sold so we can move to bigger place. Then, for some reason, I remember receiving a small St. Joseph image and placing it to my parents' altar.

I asked my sister to snatch the image from my parents' room and bring it to me so I can concentrate my energies to asking St. Joseph's help.

So far, my prayers are working. This week, he brought me to the most serious buyer. Things are not final yet but I am hoping things fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment