Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Christmas Wishlist -- How Did I Fare?

Let's see how many wishes in a Christmas wishlist do come true.

1.  Belle de Jour 2011 Power Planner (CHECK).  Did not get it for Christmas but my teammates gave it to me as a transferring-to-another-team gift.  It was one of those 'awww' moments.  Thanks, DSO! :)
From Iphone loads

From Iphone loads

2.  Mini mouse that will match my netbook (CHECK).  Care of my in-laws.  It does match my machine -- cute, pink (on the sides) and gurly!
From Iphone loads

3.  Gown/dress for my Christmas affairs (CHECK).  This was my gift to me.  The dress was by Noel Crisostomo and purchased in Myth.  It was beyond my budget so I must wear it again to be all worth it!  Ha!
From Digicam Shots

4.  Girly laptop trolley bag (CHECK).  My hubby's gift to me (after Christmas!) and it's on its way to Manila in February.
From Digicam Shots

5.  Great spa treatment (CHECK).

6.  Earphone + mic to replace my worn out one for my iPhone.  Save for next year or just put it in my Birthday wishlist because of urgency?

7.  Holiday in HK.  Save this for next year.

8.  Winning the lottery ticket.  Put this in my daily wishlist.

9.  Suesh Makeup brushes. The Personal Elegant Set.  Save for next year.

Oh!  That's 5 out of 9 not counting world peace.  I did well then.

No comments:

Post a Comment