Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

You will never guess where hubby spent 3 hours of Father's Day.


He was at the emergency room of The Medical City because of hip pain.
From Iphone loads


Two years ago, we spent my birthday, our anniversary and Valentine's Day at The Medical City due to gastroenteritis.  Apparently, he is still at it.


I just have to say that Medical City service is still excellent.  The best of them all today was the guard on duty at the exit door of Discharge Patio.  His name is Rohwen, I think (shift on Sunday runs over 4PM to 7PM).  Hubby was limping at the parking lot and we expected no help because no one was outside.  Rohwen went out, asked if we needed wheelchair, gave us a wheelchair, assisted hubby, bended the rules so we can enter at the exit area, and assisted us until we got to the elevator, even provided directions to the ER.  Whew!  If someone from Medical City is reading this, please give him an award or something with cash prize.


The orthopedist ruled that it was just muscle pain so we headed home for a 3-way Father's Day celebration -- my Dad, hubby, and my sister's husband.


We had salad, soup, spaghetti, pizza, and Arny & Dading's pichi-pichi.
From Iphone loads
From Iphone loads

Hon, thank you for being a good father to our son.  I hope you are enjoying every minute of fatherhood and that you will continue to love us no matter what!  I love you.


And to my Dad, thanks and Happy Father's Day!


(I hope my Mom does not get tampo because I did not write something for Mother's Day in my blog -- I did greet her offline... so Belated Happy Mom's Day to you.  I love you, both!)



4 comments:

  1. Naku tumatanda na si Ron :P But thank God it's not serious. Happy father's day again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you both! Ano na, kelan niyo na ako if-finance management seminar!? Hehehe. :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo nga! I-schedule na nga yan. Love you, too. Mwah :)

    ReplyDelete