Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

iPhone 4.

With the intention of being advanced on phone software and technology, I upgraded the OS of my iPhone 3G last year to iOS 4.0 without waiting for the reviews to come out.  So, I paid the price and have been enduring a very slow phone for about a year.  Slow as in counting to 10 before I could access say the message function.

I could not wait any longer so even before the August expiration of my Globe lock-in period, I had to approach them for a phone change.  Believe me... it was not easy.  Even with a plan upgrade and my willingness to pay a cashout, it still took me several weeks, several calls and several approvals just to get a new unit via the Loyalty Program.

But all is well that ends well.  Even if I went through all the hassle, I am still loving Globe for the next two years because of this...


Never mind the iPhone 4 White.  Mine is clad in red.

And where is my iPhone 3G now?  It's with hubby.  OS downgraded to 3.1.3 -- thanks to Lifehacker.  He said he is loving it even if pre-owned.  I told him that if he gets lucky, he might get an iPhone 5 next year... ;)


4 comments:

  1. how much is it? thinking of buying one din when i get back. =)

    first comment by the way, which technically is a question. haha. mwah!
    - JR

    ReplyDelete
  2. JR!! :) Plan 1799 would mean a Php9899 cashout. Lock in is two years. It's a good deal because with the plan, you have unlimited access to internet, 800 consumable + 3 freebies :) Go na. Be the true blue APPLE guy... hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sige, i'll bug you again when i get back! =P pero before that happens, is it 16 or 32GB? And unlimited talaga?! That's really cheap kung ganun! Lastly, can I keep my number? =S

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's for 16GB. You can keep your number if you are out of your lock in period na. Unlimited talaga! Consistent naman ang lahat ng Globe folks na I talked with. Pierre also has the same plan :) Get the white!! :)

    ReplyDelete