Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Baker.

We call her Marie in the office. 

She is one of the sunniest people I know.


She is a blogger just like me... but famous.


Now, this is her famous blog -- Bakehappy

As the name implies, her blog is all about baking and how her cupcakes make "the world beam with happiness".  


It indeed lives up to its names because as you go through the site, you can't help but feel all giddy and happy.  The cupcakes and cakes are from out of my world... because I still could not believe that people I know can do them. The photos are superb and the way she presents her works of art just certifies that she is ALL art.


Just so you can get a feel of what she manages to create, here is a screencap of her popular posts. 

So, if you are feeling down, or you need inspiration, or you just need to find a good baking recipe / instructional guide, please visit Bakehappy.  It is a great site to see.



2 comments:

  1. Dearest Lala!!!
    Thanks so much for the wonderful post! :) What a way to start my Sunday! :) Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful blog, Marie. It deserves to be shared and be read by a lot of people :)

    ReplyDelete