Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

More Than A Year.

It's been more than a year since I started blogging again.  I proved myself wrong because I thought this was just passing thing... me writing and finding time to do so.


It's probably because of the things I write, which is why I am still here.  They excite me.  Every Friday is a happy day... not only because it is the start of the weekend but also because I have something to write about again.  And it ain't a rant, or an oh-so-bad review, or a sad story.  It is about something positive, something bright and beautiful.  Hey, at least one good thing should happen in a week, right?


It's my wish that I would be able to continue this blog for a very long time... even if nobody reads it, even if life becomes too busy.  This is my contribution to making the world less ugly.


I know I am a little late... Happy Anniversary.



5 comments:

  1. I love your posts! :) Happy Anniv! hehe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time will pass and when you look back at your words you will see how smart and clever you were. Writing is to seek understanding, to try to reach the unreachable, it is the lust to feel the feelings that would remain so vague.

    Keep your wits about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sierra! Those are inspiring words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspiring you say? That would be kindness of yours for I'm just a messenger. If your heart feels heavy, write the weight away.

    Fare thee well.

    ReplyDelete