Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ultimate Thomas Gift.

I am pretty sure you remember BakeHappy and her wonderful cakes.

She read my post and was very happy about it (which really made me kilig because as I said she IS famous).  So the next Monday, I found this note on my office desk. 

With it was a box with THE ultimate Thomas and Friends gift for my little boy. 

 I was stunned. 

 Speechless. 

And touched by her kindness. 

She not only made Thomas (the blue train), James (red) and Percy (green), she also made tracks with grass. 

She also made the sky via these stars. 

My little boy loved them...

and chose to eat Thomas first with the Thomas fork his Lola Racel gave him. 

The chocolate cupcake was very good, my little boy kept saying, "This is my favorite!"  Then, he regretted eating Thomas after he took a bite of the face.  But he was just happy and perky all night... he could not forget his Thomas experience.

The rest of the week was filled with Thomas cupcake desserts.  Who can top that super special treat?!

Thanks, Tita Marie!  I am sure the little boy will remember that night for a very long time.

See her entry about the Thomas cupcakes here.


No comments:

Post a Comment