Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

HP7 at Resorts World.



It's the end of an era so it must NOT be a one-of-those-movie-dates feeling. It had to be special.

For that, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 was seen at one of the newest cinemas in town... Newport in Resorts World.


It was my first time in the mall actually so I had to take a lot of pictures of the scenes inside.


This is so The Venetian in Las Vegas.


The cinema area has a nice The Venetian concept, too.  Lots of chandeliers and nice lounge chairs... but can feel a bit crowded because of the lack of space and low ceiling.


The best part about the Resortsworld cinema is their 24hr cinema (or was it just for HP7?!)...  Very suitable for my hubby's work schedule and our date time.


I was a bit teary-eyed at the last part of the movie because I will surely miss Harry, Ron, Hermione and everyone else.  The book (story) is an epic and so are the movies.  I don't think there will ever be another brilliant writer out there for very long time so I seriously felt the actual closing of the last book while seeing the credits of movie.


But it was a VERY GOOD Harry Potter date and a very nice cinema.  The night ended with a nice HP7 chat with hubby on the way home.


Harry, I will see you in Book 1 again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment