Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Abuelos.

Our second to the last night in Arizona was celebrated via a Mexican dinner at Abuelos in the Arrowhead Center.

The place was an experience already with the very old Mexican interiors. They even have a big statue of San Francisco or St. Francis.

I had the Chicken Chimichanga, which according to their menu, is "wood-grilled marinated fajita chicken with blended cheeses and Anaheim pepper, in a lightly fried flour tortilla." It was a delight having the Chimichanga... one of my Titas does a good job in cooking these so I am missing it a lot.
Chimichangas at Abuelos

On the side, I had the Sangria Swirl. I blame this for my gassy evening. I little bitter but it was okay.
Sangria at Abuelos

Ron had Sonora, by the way.
Abuelos

It was a fun, fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment