Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Waterloo and Sarah G.

I adooooore Sarah Geronimo.

Because she seems ordinary but she is actually a gem. She is one of the most talented people I know (not personally) and I heard she is a very humble person.

I have been preparing for the day that I will finally see her. For the past year, I have been training myself to go up to different celebrities that I see and ask if I can have a picture with them. I have pictures with Jake Cuenca, Kim Chiu, Charice Pempengco and even Mang Dolphy! While I do get starstruck, I thought I did become an expert.

The day came back in June in LAX. She was 3 feet away from me.

Guess what... I choked. I got nowhere nearer than 3 ft and the only connection we had was a "Hello, Sarah!" greeting from me... and from her perspective, that could be anybody else!

This is the next best thing that I have to remember the day... thanks to my hubby.


Aargh! I never thought that Sarah is indeed my waterloo. After months of training, I still can't handle a Sarah G sighting.

I have a few months again to compose myself for another opportunity. Please, please, please, let the universe connive. And I do hope I will not blow it again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment