Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Driving.

I had 3 days of being a single mom. Hubby had to go to Hongkong for a business trip.
I really have no problem with the temporary singlehood arrangement. I just don't want to drive.

You see... I have this belief that I was not born to drive. I freak out a lot and I am too slow for the road. I hate buses and I am not good in parking!

But you gotta do what you do. So
for 3 days, I drove myself to the office, parked the car and drove myself back home. It was hardwork.

I almost squished the back of hubby's car in the parking lot by less than an inch. Panicked when I thought I beat the red light in Global City. Panicked when I missed an exit in C5 while rain was pouring like the Niagara Falls. And panicked some more when I made a turn to a flooded street.

But I did survived. And the car survived.

Now, I found a renewed belief that I also deserve to be driving car cruising in EDSA or C5.

And thank goodness for automatic cars. They are my best friends now.

No comments:

Post a Comment