Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Live Ballgame.

My first exposure to baseball was via Nintendo --- way, way, way back. It was through Nintendo when I learned the basics of the sport.

And way, way, way back also... my guy cousins would sometimes involve us, girls, in their game of baseball. I think in my entire life I only played 3 games.

Ron is a sports addict (not in a physical sense... more on the ocular sense -- TV) so once in a while we would have conversations about the sport that he watched for that day. His dream is to watch his beloved sport games live so we would always think of going to the World Cup or the Olympics.

An opportunity came when we were in the US. It was baseball season and the New York Yankees are coming to Arizona to play against the Diamondbacks. Off we went to the Chase Field and witnessed our first ever international sport game LIVE.




Baseball LIVE!

Baseball

No comments:

Post a Comment