Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Sea of Monsters.

I am enjoying my nights nowadays. My little boy can easily sleep by himself and I have less conference calls... ergo, less stress from work. I cook at night and I am now able to read books before I doze off.

I love reading books and I have recently developed a liking for children's lit.

Finished two books of the Mysterious Benedict Society. Now, I am reading the first of The Secrets of Immortal Nicholas Flamel.

Two weeks ago, I finished the second of the Percy Jackson series and I loved it.

Percy jackson

True, it still has traces of the Harry Potter book -- like the boarding school/camp setting, the Voldemort-like Kronos, and the friends who do not seem to be care about their own selves -- but it was fast-paced but not too tiring to read.

I already have the third book waiting and excited to read it... except if I get the paperback version of the 3rd Mysterious Benedict Society piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment