Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bowling Night.

I do not go out often with my office friends but whenever I do, I make it a point to have fun. The bunch is composed of happy people so it is not always difficult to enjoy a night with them.

Our team went to Mall Of Asia Bowling Center. Everyone was excited and so perky about the gimmick... the downer of the century was that MOA was suffering from the wrath of Basyang... there was no electricity for the past 3 days. Friday night was not an exception.

Oh well! We got two lanes, some finger food, and 12 glasses of iced water to make up for the heat. We played one game instead of two... and still enjoyed the activity.

Bowling

I am never good at bowling.
Bowling

Bowling

Super hot but no discount. Darn! Probably because people still keep on coming.
Bowling


After bowling, we searched for an airconditioned place... and found Cafe Breton.

Marianne's strawberry milkshake... something that I'll never try again because of my intolerance.
Cafe breton

Here's my mango fruitshake.
Cafe breton

My meal for the night -- Chicken, almond and orange salad.
Cafe breton

I'm sure there is going to be a next time. I never been to a Pansol weekend with the gang... I hope that's the next gimmick.

No comments:

Post a Comment