Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Basyang of Last Night.

I woke up last night to the howling of the winds. Last time I heard (and saw) the winds that angry was during the Milenyo typhoon around 3 years ago.

My little boy was half-awake, half-asleep but he was scared. He was covering his ears whenever the winds were at their loudest.

I had to bring him to the living room and stay on the couch so that he can sleep better. It was around 4am when I decided to bring him back to our bedroom which has a big sliding door.

The morning after, there was sunshine but no electricity. And this was the story until 9pm tonight when we decided to spend the night at my parents' house. (I wonder if the lights are back now.)

Most of us had the same stories to tell about last night. I am thankful that things remained at that. I guess those who were awake last night said a prayer or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment