Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Friday Without Hubby.

Hubby is now on afternoon shift so I am left to fend for myself during Friday nights.

Last Friday, though, I was not alone.  My officemate and friend, Cindy, accompanied me in buying a new job gift for hubby.

We went to Greenbelt 5 and bought hubby three "modern" neckties from Marks & Spencer.  Modern because they are the slim ties... not the classic ones.

Then, it was time to eat.  While searching for a place to dine, we found this.

From Iphone loads

Apparently, a bag store BUT with loads and loads of San Miguel Pale Pilsen cans.  I did not get the store name but one would not surely miss it that mall.


We are on tipid mode so the requirement was a cheap place to eat... not to be found in gb5!  Cindy had a great idea of using our Sodexho GCs.  And since she brought the Sodexho booklet along with her, we found that Fely J's is an accredited restaurant!  Hooray!


We ordered Dilis Rice.  For the non-dilis lovers, this is something you got to try.  It ain't super dilis, promise!

From Iphone loads

It was Friday in Lent so we had Tilapia with Sweet Plum Sauce.  The combination did not amaze me.  I would rather have the Binukadkad na Pla-Pla of Abe's, their sister restaurant.

From Iphone loads

With a can of Coke light and salabat tea, our bill was roundabout Php780.  We had a Php500 GC so we shelled out Php280 only!!!

We immediately left after dinner because Cindy had a date!  I, on the other hand, had to catch my little boy before he slept.


Thanks for the company, Cinds! :)



1 comment:

  1. It was nice hanging out with you! :) Let's do this again, hopefully with Anna and Marianne too!

    ReplyDelete