Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Greatest Defense.

I must admit I am one big "praning" (read: paranoid) person so almost all the time I worry.

Not because of myself but because of the people I love.

I am, however, thankful that I am praning because of a few things.

- I research about things I am paranoid about... so I sort of know a little bit more than an ordinary layman.
- Life goes on and I don't let my paranoia consume me (totally)... so I can say I face the world with a brave heart and spirit.
- My paranoia makes me hold on to prayers.

The recent events, specifically, the earthquake, tsunami and the nuclear problem in Japan, were some of those that I most feared.

I do talk to God but I have not been touching my rosary for a while.  Japan made me hold it again... now, I try my best to say the rosary every night just like before.

Lord, please bring comfort to the people of Japan.  And please don't let that happen anywhere in world again... Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment