Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Peach Mango Float.

I had a can of Peach Halves lying around my kitchen so I attempted to make a Peach Mango Float awhile ago.  I am hoping it's okay since it does not look like the best float in town.  Let's see tomorrow.

Here are the ingredients.

Nestle cream.  I did use the whole can though I think it was not enough considering I had lots of peaches.

From Digicam Shots

Condensed Milk.  I used around 4/5 of the can.

From Digicam Shots

Peaches.  Big can!

From Digicam Shots


From Digicam Shots

Mangoes.  This should have been just a Peach Float but this mango was just hours from being overripe so I included it.

From Digicam Shots

Graham crackers, of course.

From Digicam Shots


How to prepare:


1.  Mix the cream and condensed milk.  Watch out for the taste.  Pour in the fruits (peaches and mangoes).  Leave some fruits for the topping.

From Digicam Shots

2.  Place the graham crackers in a pan.  This will serve as the base.

From Digicam Shots

3.  Pour the first layer of mixture.

From Digicam Shots

4.  Top the mixture with graham crackers.  Repeat the layering until your reach the desired float height.


5.  Topmost layer would be the graham crackers.  Garnish with thinner layer of the mixture + the fruits.

From Digicam Shots

6.  Chill in the refrigerator.

From Digicam Shots

7.  Serve cold.


Good luck tomorrow.

Update: The Peach Mango Float was a hit.  The whole house loved it.  We are down to two slices (nagkahiyaan lang!)...

1 comment: