Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Shoes!!!

I just lost two pairs of shoes.  Sad because they served me well.

My Kenneth Cole pumps were beyond repair but she is 3 years old so I let go.  My other shoes, a Naturalizer Lifestride sandal, can still be saved but she will never be the same.

The good thing about shoes is they can be replaced.  And the process of replacing them is therapy... a great way to forget the past and move on.

It was Monday... my sandal strap broke away from the sole and an earthquake just shook Metro Manila.  Makati was jammed because practically everyone went home at the same time.

Global City was, however, wide open and so is High Street.  I could not delay the replacement anymore so off I went shoe hunting.

Here you go.

From Digicam Shots

Another Kenneth Cole.

From Digicam Shots

Light and funky.  She is good for another 3 years.

From Digicam Shots

Thank you, new shoes, for making me forget the pain of losing my reliable pumps!

From Digicam Shots

1 comment:

  1. Super nice!!! I'll probably go back to M&S to buy the black pumps naman. :)

    ReplyDelete