Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Day.

It all started with S&R bacon for breakfast.  My husband indeed loves me... because he knows that I am in love with bacon and S&R bacon is the best our country has.

Then, I had tons of greetings personally and via text, facebook and twitter.  This went on for the rest of the day and even up until the next day.

My new teammates bought pizza for me and sang a happy birthday song.  It was touching because many of them, I have not talked to for more than 5 minutes.

My old teammates also remembered.  They surprised me with a cake before I went home.  They also gave me a gift... leggings which fit!

From Digicam Shots

We stayed in the house for dinner.  Hubby bought Wee Nam Kee.  My first time to taste it.  It was yummy.

From Digicam Shots


From Digicam Shots

That weekend, I treated my family to dinner... in my parents' house.  I brought in Conti's food which everyone truly enjoyed.

Here's the Chicken Barbecue.  Boneless!

From Digicam Shots

Lumpiang Sariwa.  From 12 down to 3.

From Digicam Shots

Pancit Bam-I.  Good though Buddy's is still better.

From Digicam Shots

Not in the picture but definitely a hit is the Lengua Estofado.


Over 30.  Should I now stop counting my age?  But I won't stop counting the blessings.  Thank you, Lord, for a beautiful life!



No comments:

Post a Comment