Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

This Blog and My Birthday Gifts.

Because I have been diligent in writing the things I like in this blog, I get gifts that I need and want!

Hubby decided to rely on my Christmas wishlist.  I scored two more which ups my batting average to 7/9.

First, he got me no. 6 in my list -- an iPhone earphone + mic.

From Digicam Shots

He also got me no. 9 -- the Suesh Makeup Brushes!

From Digicam Shots


From Digicam Shots

My good friend Allan also gave me a super nice treat!  Face Shop nail polish... not just one but FIVE colors!  I love you, Allan. :)

From Iphone loads


From Iphone loads


March is hubby's month.  What to get him?  Nuninuninu... If only he has his published list...

1 comment:

  1. I love you, too! :-) Let's go for Chanel Le Vernis nail lacquer next year. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete